Vacancy: Sustainability Consultant (mid level)
We are looking for a full time Sustainability Consultant (mid level) who can demonstrate strong communication and technical skills, as well as problem solving abilities. The key applicant will be able to demonstrate two essential attributes: unmistakable talent and passion.
Key qualities (essential):
The ability to undertake the following services:
· Undertaking BREEAM and CSH Assessments
· Proposing and negotiating fees with new and existing clients;
· Presenting at conferences and contributing to sustainability-related publications;
Experience of the following:
· Technical BREEAM and CSH report writing and full understanding
· Communicating with a wide range of stakeholders
· Client consulting; determining expectations and achieving deliverables.
· Manage several BREEAM/CSH projects simultaneously
The successful applicant will have the following:
· Strong background and degree level qualification in a sustainability-related discipline
· A masters degree (preferred but not essential)
· Experience of undertaking sustainability assessment work
We are looking to meet candidates with the following qualities:
· A firm commitment to environmental considerations;
· Happy to work within a team and under tight deadlines;
· A good communicator: the ability to dissect technical information and understand and explain its applicability at the macro level to teams and clients;
· A swift problem-solver with imagination and initiative;
· Positive attitude and the ability to work independently.
Expressions of interest:
Please send your CV as well as your availability to start work to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting “Sustainability Consultant – BREEAM position – February 2018” in the subject field.
We encourage early application – telephone interviews will take place week commencing 19th February 2018.
All applicants are required to provide evidence of their entitlement to work in the UK before employment.