20 May Better Bankside lunchtime workshop: Practical tips to improve your energy efficiency
Bring your questions to our Better Bankside lunchtime workshop on Wednesday 20 May, which will provide cost saving guidance – to optimise your business and your workspace’s performance.
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) – advice suited to your business to achieve compliance
- Energy management problem-solving to help you to assess your building’s energy needs and define the best and most cost efficient strategy for your workspace
- Energy monitoring and options for you to reduce your carbon footprint
- Any International Organisation for Standardisations (ISOs) relevant to your business
- Troubleshooting sessions, where we can help you with any of your sustainability problems that need solving!
Time: 1:10pm to1:55pm
On: Wednesday 20 May
At: Better Bankside community space (SE1)
RSVP to email@example.com